Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

The email subscription report shows nothing

I've subscrped to my PowerBI dastboard, and i was able to get a email subscription of the dashboard each time is freshed. But now, I'm still able to receive the sbuscription email, but it has no content expect report name. Also, the dashboard works well, only subscprition email is blank. Does anyone can help?

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

The PowerBI subscription email i got is empty.

Screenshot_4.png

siemdevlieger
Helper I

Same here and I have read multiple messages across various websites from people having this issue since Mid June. Any update took place that caused this?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

This happened for mine since 6/13. I didn't make any changes to the report. Unless there is any new data causing this i'm not aware of. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

This is a known issue listed on Support site. You can keep an eye on its status: 

q4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msftThanks for the update!

Bikougna
Frequent Visitor
Same issue on almost all my subscription since June 15th . When this will resolved?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted MS support and was told the Dev team is working on the issue. They are expecting to release a solution in August... so all email subscriptions won't work at this moment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody found a solution to this?

Some of my subscribed reports are coming through as partially rendered with lot of grey squares while other subscriptions are not rendering at all. I have found this to be happening week after week, but they always look fine after using the link to view the reports.

They appear this way both in the body of the email as well as the attachment from Power BI.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 12.00.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.58.36 AM.png