Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Text box showing border after right click on another chart in the report for Embedded reports

Hi ,
There is an embedded report in our project.

When right-clicked on another chart in the report than clicked on textbox , a textbox border is appearing with the same color textbox font.
Is there any way to fix it or is this a bug?

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

I was not able to reproduce the same problem on my side. Would you please embed your report into this template to test if problem persists? 

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yulgu-msft ,

I created an report and embedded it into my project like below gif.

After i clicked-right-mouse on the table visual , a blue textbox border is being visible when i click on textbox.

Thanks.

textbox-border-bug.gif

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think this is a bug. I believe the blue border is introduced by the browser to show focus. If you don't provide a style for focus, the browser applies a default. As a user you can change this in your browser settings. As a developer you can change it in your CSS. The outline is important for accesebility. For example, it is useful when a user navigates using a keyboard instead of a mouse.

See https://www.tjvantoll.com/2013/01/28/stop-messing-with-the-browsers-default-focus-outline/