Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Table Visualization Doesn't Display All the Rows That It Should

I'm feeding a table visualization with the same datasource that I'm feeding a bar chart and when I'm trying to filter the values in the table using the bar chart I don't obtain any results in the table visualization. Is there maybe a limitation on the row count for the table visualization?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @EmaF,

Please check if the query table used by table visual has the relationship with the query table used by chart visual. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

EmaF
Employee

Hi, Qiuyun,

They use the same query table.

Ema

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @EmaF,

Please share pbix file if possible. You can upload it to your OneDrive and send the share link to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

EmaF
Employee

Hi, Qiuyun,

I talked to my manager and I am unfortunately not allowed to share the report outside of our organisation. Could your team maybe test the table visualization with large amounts of data and see how it behaves?

Ema

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @EmaF,

I tested again in Power BI desktop 2.66.5376.1681 64-bit (February 2019), both table and bar chart visual display data from the same query table, click on the bar in bar chart, the table visual will display corresponding data. You can test with our sample report

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

EmaF
Employee

Hi, Qiuyun,

Thanks a lot for testing the report!

After some more attempts at finding out why the table visualization is misbehaving I noticed that 2 of the visual level filters were not set to (All), as they should be, but the problem is that I never actually work with anything else but the filter visualization or page or report level filters.

I've also had this problem a while back when I used a filter visualization and then noticed that the visual level filters on one of the other charts were set and couldn't reset them until I closed and reopened the report.

Anyway, thanks for the help! 🙂

Ema

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @EmaF ,

Is the issue resolved now? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu