Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Table Preview not scrolling to top when filtered by other visuals

I have noticed that the preview table is not scrolling to the top when it is filtered by using another visual.

the table is refreshed and i can see the scroll bar getting smaller as it fetches the table but it does not seem to visualize it at the top of the list.

I have about 700 entries in the table coming from a live tabular model connection.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thank you

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@hoonybro90

I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 41690197
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

anunezg
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue, @v-haibl-msft is there an update or a fix on this?

thank you.

vickyd
Helper V

@Vicky_Song @v-haibl-msft Looks like this issue has not been fixed yet. Any ETA on when it will be fixed?

MAwbre
Advocate I

I am experiencing the same issue with the latest version as of posting.  I am also looking for any more information or updates.

jpanzeca
Advocate I

I am having this issue as well.  I there a solution or work around?

czak
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here with the scroll bar hovering somewhere around the middle of a table when filtering from another visual.   Looking for a solution or work-around.  Thanks!

ahoffman
Regular Visitor

This is a real issue for my users. I am stalling deployment of a project to my client because of this bug.

Can we please get an update when this will be fixed.

Danman

We are also having the same issue and it substantially impairs the way the larger report is supposed to used, 

Can any moderators provide a status on fixing this as this was brough to Power BI's attention over 6 months ago with no more updates since then.

Thank you 

kyle
Advocate I

Same issue - please fix!