Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Table.FuzzyNestedJoin Wasn't recognized BUG while using Dataflows

It appears that there is a bug in the ETL Dataflow process. I have two tables which I am trying to join using Table.FuzzyNestedJoin using the GUI interface. I click "Merge tables" and then folow the process to create a fuzzy merge. Once I click "OK"  the GUI then it enters all the necessary syntax. The problem is then I get the error that says: "The name 'Table.FuzzyNestedJoin' wasn't recognized. Make sure it's spelled correctly." @PhilipTreacy  has suggested this is a bug and I have tried in multiple workspaces and with multiple sources and with multiple different tables. Every time I get the same error which leads me to believe it is a bug as well.  The exact same code works great in the Desktop app. It just doesn't work in Dataflows. Can we expedite this fix? Thanks so much for your consideration. Below are some screen shots to help support what is happening:

Error.png

image.png

example.png

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous 

I tried the Example but cannot reproduce the issue. Try the latest on-premises data gateway and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.