Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subscriptions not sending

Automated subscriptions did not send from either workspace after refresh. REfresh succeeded but no email. Went to the dashboards and manually ran subscriptions. Still no email received. Normally emails are received at 7:00 am EST.

Comments
Bacon4life
Frequent Visitor

Well... I had the same issue just couple of hours ago. Report should be released at 11:45AM CEST, and it was generated and sent on 1:24PM CEST.

Guess will see on Monday. Thanks for your input, @USABB_Data

MEEnergy
Frequent Visitor

I have not received any subscription emails this morning.  I tried to rerun them with no luck.  Mine had been fine up until Sunday night (4/21/2019) at around 11:00pm.  

Bacon4life
Frequent Visitor

For me there is still a big delay. It is scheduled for 11:45AM and I got it at 1:40PM.

USABB_Data
Helper I

No emails yet this morning and nothing listed https://support.powerbi.com  to say of any service down.

hftrc001
Advocate I

I did get mine but they were an hour delayed.  The 6:30am refresh emails started coming in at 7:27am EST.

SabineOussi
Skilled Sharer

I unsubscribed and subscribed back again, and it's working fine now.

PaulBFelix
Advocate II

Looks like this problem is back.  I'm only getting some of the emails that should be received this morning.  The support page does not have any outage information, and the service health in O365 admin center shows no issues.

USABB_Data
Helper I

As hftrc001 mentioned, I just got one of mine but roughly an hour delayed.

MEEnergy
Frequent Visitor

Mine are sending out now but are also coming in an hour late.  Also EST time.  

pattersonm8
Helper II

mine worked to individual email, but not the group one?