Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subscriptions aren't all showing up in settings

For some reason, sometimes I can see all the subsriptions, and other times, like today, when I go in settings > subsriptions, I only see the ones created on the reports and not the ones created on the app.

This is very frustrating.

Is there any way to fix this?

Hi @FireFighter1017 ,

Do you mean that you could see all subscriptions before, but not now? It is important to note that non-administrators can only see their own subscriptions, subscriptions given to you by others are not visible.

Managing Power BI subscriptions just got easier | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @FireFighter1017 ,

Do you mean that you could see all subscriptions before, but not now? It is important to note that non-administrators can only see their own subscriptions, subscriptions given to you by others are not visible.

Managing Power BI subscriptions just got easier | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

FireFighter1017
Advocate II

Hi v-mengzhu-msft ,

I am admin of this workspace and I can see subscriptions created by other users, but only created reports in the workspace page.  I can no longer see those created on App space pages.

I was able to see all subscriptions before, for both.  Workspace as well as App space dashboards/reports.

And sometimes, I go to the subscriptions page, and then click the back button and for a split second the whole list appears before the browser goes back to the previous page.

I have tried using both Edge and Chrome and I have the same result.

This is what I see from the subscription page in this workspace: 

FireFighter1017_0-1664987338328.png

There are 16 subscriptions, where in fact, I am myself subscribed to 26 pages from that same workspace and most of those subscriptions have been created from the app space.

Now, I was able to take a screenshot of the list right after clicking on the browser's back button.  And from what I can see, the entries showing up here, have all been created from the app space.

FireFighter1017_1-1664987820834.png

So, somehow, the information is availalbe, it is just not displayed properly or the page can't load it until I move to another page for some reason.