Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Subscriptions aren't all showing up in settings

For some reason, sometimes I can see all the subsriptions, and other times, like today, when I go in settings > subsriptions, I only see the ones created on the reports and not the ones created on the app.

This is very frustrating.

Is there any way to fix this?

Hi @FireFighter1017 ,

Do you mean that you could see all subscriptions before, but not now? It is important to note that non-administrators can only see their own subscriptions, subscriptions given to you by others are not visible.

Managing Power BI subscriptions just got easier | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @FireFighter1017 ,

Do you mean that you could see all subscriptions before, but not now? It is important to note that non-administrators can only see their own subscriptions, subscriptions given to you by others are not visible.

Managing Power BI subscriptions just got easier | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

FireFighter1017
Advocate II

Hi v-mengzhu-msft ,

I am admin of this workspace and I can see subscriptions created by other users, but only created reports in the workspace page.  I can no longer see those created on App space pages.

I was able to see all subscriptions before, for both.  Workspace as well as App space dashboards/reports.

And sometimes, I go to the subscriptions page, and then click the back button and for a split second the whole list appears before the browser goes back to the previous page.

I have tried using both Edge and Chrome and I have the same result.

This is what I see from the subscription page in this workspace: 

FireFighter1017_0-1664987338328.png

There are 16 subscriptions, where in fact, I am myself subscribed to 26 pages from that same workspace and most of those subscriptions have been created from the app space.

Now, I was able to take a screenshot of the list right after clicking on the browser's back button.  And from what I can see, the entries showing up here, have all been created from the app space.

FireFighter1017_1-1664987820834.png

So, somehow, the information is availalbe, it is just not displayed properly or the page can't load it until I move to another page for some reason.