Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subscription to hidden page should be possible

Hi,

in my opinion it should be possible to subscribe a hidden page. Many developers don't want the user to navigate with tha page list, but have page links and bookmarks to guide the user to hidden pages, for example with data from another perspective. These pages should be possible to subscribe too. This was a feature once, but it is not possible anymore. Maybe it should be possible to choose wether hidden pages should be subscribeble.

Hi @H3nning ,

I have found users with similar needs to you  Microsoft Idea (powerbi.com) , you can vote the idea and comment  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @H3nning ,

I have found users with similar needs to you  Microsoft Idea (powerbi.com) , you can vote the idea and comment  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Rohit_K

Hi, Any update on this limitation of subscribing to hidden page ? 

It would be great if somebody from Microsoft can acknowledge  

jwang19
Frequent Visitor

It would be really powerful if users can subscribe to those hidden pages since these pages may also contain important info in report design. 

yashwant101
Helper II

@v-mengzhu-msft- this is kind of one funcionality lost in Power BI. Is there any admin setting or anything through which admin/deveoper can make subscription for users to hidden page.