Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Subscription to emails result in grey image in the body of the email

Hi,

Need some help in figuring out what can cause a report/dashboard that I've been subscribed to come out with no image.

The links however, work perfectly fine and by clicking on the "Go to dashboard" button the dashboard and then reports are open.

I've attached a screenshot of the subscription image we all get in the organization.

I also checked with a different model and still got the same grey image.

Any idea?

Thanks,

NH

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@nhol,

You get blank dashboard in subscription email, right? if so, this is a known issue.

Please provide me your email address, tenant id, dashboard URL and tenant location via private message. I will report your issue internally.

Regards,
Lydia

jdt008
Advocate II

We are having the same issue.  If you're asking for tenant ID and tenant location, please define tenant as I'm unfamiliar with that term.

jdt008
Advocate II

For us, it appears that it impacts subscriptions to Dashboards only, not subscriptions to Reports.  Please advise asap.  Thanks.

nhol
Advocate II

That is true. after re-checking and investing this today, it appears to impact only dashboards NOT reports.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

nhol
Advocate II

Sorry for my ignorance but what does it mean that the status has been changed to "Accepted"

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@nhol,

It means that this is a known issue, and engineers are working on this issue.

Regards,
Lydia

jdt008
Advocate II

If it's a known issue, curious to know why it isn't listed on the support site as a known issue under the Awareness section?  I'm sure that would help others from having to hunt down answers.  Thanks.

nhol
Advocate II

Hi,

Any update on this one?

Am I the only one in the entire community who use this subscribing functionality... that's odd...

Thanks!

NH

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@nhol,

Please also check update time in Power BI support . I will also monitor this issue internally.

Regards,
Lydia