Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subscription shows old data only on Tuesday

Hi,

I have an issue with a daily subscription where the report sent out shows the data for the previous week and not the current (as requested by the filters).

This is a daily report that is usually sent out at 6.15AM every day and it shows the previous day performance. The only issue I seem to experience is on a Tuesday where instead of showing the Monday before, it shows the Monday from the week before. 

I tried to cancel and re-create both the report and the subscription. Interestingly the same subscription works on all the other days of the week.

Is there anything I might be doing wrong? Below the settings for the subs as well as the filters in the report.

sgallo_0-1664265577034.png

sgallo_2-1664265662749.png

Here the weekstarting and the date are used to have the WTD data in the report.

These filters works whenever I log in at c.8am.

Thanks

Hi @sgallo ,

Was your data refreshed before Tuesday? Is this problem only happening to you or are other users in your organization experiencing similar?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @sgallo ,

Was your data refreshed before Tuesday? Is this problem only happening to you or are other users in your organization experiencing similar?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

sgallo
Advocate III

Hey @v-xiaoyan-msft,

the data loads daily overnight (c.4am) and it takes 1h on average. 

I have checked the past 4 weeks and for some reason which I have to better investigate, in the nights between Monday and TUesday the model takes twice as much as in the other days.

I believe this to be the cause.

Thanks