Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Subscription shows old data only on Tuesday

Hi,

I have an issue with a daily subscription where the report sent out shows the data for the previous week and not the current (as requested by the filters).

This is a daily report that is usually sent out at 6.15AM every day and it shows the previous day performance. The only issue I seem to experience is on a Tuesday where instead of showing the Monday before, it shows the Monday from the week before. 

I tried to cancel and re-create both the report and the subscription. Interestingly the same subscription works on all the other days of the week.

Is there anything I might be doing wrong? Below the settings for the subs as well as the filters in the report.

sgallo_0-1664265577034.png

sgallo_2-1664265662749.png

Here the weekstarting and the date are used to have the WTD data in the report.

These filters works whenever I log in at c.8am.

Thanks

Hi @sgallo ,

Was your data refreshed before Tuesday? Is this problem only happening to you or are other users in your organization experiencing similar?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @sgallo ,

Was your data refreshed before Tuesday? Is this problem only happening to you or are other users in your organization experiencing similar?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

sgallo
Advocate III

Hey @v-xiaoyan-msft,

the data loads daily overnight (c.4am) and it takes 1h on average. 

I have checked the past 4 weeks and for some reason which I have to better investigate, in the nights between Monday and TUesday the model takes twice as much as in the other days.

I believe this to be the cause.

Thanks