Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subscription emails not arriving

over the past week or so many users in our organization are not receiving emails on scheules, or when datasets are refreshed.  We have a few daily refreshes that no longer send emails, but then when I login and kick off the subscription manually the emails will be sent.  I am wondering if others are experiencing this as well.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @andymc123

I tested on my side but it's able to see the subscription based on schedule after the dataset is refreshed. Please go to your outlook, check the emails sent from Microsoft Power BI < no-reply-powerbi@microsoft.com> both in inbox and junk Email box. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

andymc123
Advocate III

OK - sounds like it is just me then....I do have no-reply-powerbi@microsoft.com listed as a trusted sender, and normally I do get emails when I refresh my datasets (several different ones each week).  It is just in the past week that emails are not arriving upon dataset refresh.  I need to log into the report and manually resend the subscription, and then the emails arrive just fine.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @andymc123

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu