Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Subscription Emails coming through with a "Something Went Wrong" in the screenshot.

Hi

I have an aumoated refresh which works successfully each time, but the e-mail that get sent from the subscription shows that there is an error - but when I logon to look, everything seems absolutley fine...   

Where do I go from here?

2018-05-25_19h11_46.png

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Robbief,

Could you please check if it works after you remove the subscription and re-configure subscription?

If you still get same error, expand "show technical details" from your image and check if there is a RequestID.

Regards,
Lydia

Robbief
Helper II

Hi - This is a screenshot of the email I get sent from the subscription.  When I logon I don't see that error - So can't recover the technical details...  Hence my issue.   Apologise if that wasn't clear.

Additionally, each time I update this model, all of my subscriptions disapear....   Is that normal?

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Investigating

Robbief
Helper II

Subscriptions still disapear each time I update the model.  Of specific note, I have about 5 subscriptions for various different Reports, the strange thing is that 2 of the 5 screenshots come through fine, but 3 come through with this error.

All of the 5 Reports are exactly the same, but the only difference is that they are constrained by a filter.