Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Stuck on 'Loading your datamart'

Yesterday, I had issues loading an existing datamart, it was stuck on "Loading your datamart".

I still have that issue today, and when I tried to create a new datamart this error comes up:

We couldn't load your datamart

Activity ID: 4b36b725-f2df-47a0-9267-78c8b8a19901
Request ID: 8d9461d6-d079-ddaf-6c58-90f2f177539c
Correlation ID: 8aafc5ce-ca25-4b86-3ed2-d143d4106802
Time: Fri Mar 24 2023 09:14:41 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)
Service version: 13.0.20295.61
Client version: 2303.2.12867-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-north-europe-e-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Despite this error message, the newly created datamart does actually appear in my Datamarts list. However my previous datamart is still inaccessible to edit, however I can access the data via SQL endpoint and scheduled refresh seems to work. But I need to be able to edit the datamart.

Hi @cbanbury ,

We have seen this issue submitted by engineers on our internal platform to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @cbanbury ,

We have seen this issue submitted by engineers on our internal platform to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn