Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Stuck in login to Microsoft account.

I try to login to Microsoft account and the window doesnt seem to proceed.

darshaningale_0-1635302016195.png

Hi @darshaningale 

There is a same issue here Cannot Sign in to a Sharepoint source using a Mic... - Microsoft Power BI Community, please try the solution provided there.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @darshaningale 

There is a same issue here Cannot Sign in to a Sharepoint source using a Mic... - Microsoft Power BI Community, please try the solution provided there.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

seanpdraper

This is happening to me as well.  Brand new desktop, came with Windows 10 then upgraded to Windows 11.  Clean install of PowerBI.  When I open any .PBIX file I need to reconnect to the datasource by signing in.  As soon as I hit the "sign in" button, I see the progress spinner going and the indication of a window appears when I hover my mouse over the Power BI icon in the taskbar.  This "invisible" window, when I right click on it, allows me to access the context menu (move, resise etc) and I believe I am able to move it around on the screen but it stays invisible.  

Screenshot 2021-11-12 093551.png

darshaningale
Resolver II

As a resolution , i redownloaded and reinstalled the Power BI Desktop after few days of banging my head.

The version now is 2.98.1004.0 64-bit (October 2021).

I am not getting the error now.

seanpdraper

I am in version 2.89.1025.0 and am still having the issue.  I uninstalled windows 11 and went back to windows 10 and PowerBI worked just fine.  Reinstalled windows 11 and the same error is happening.