Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Strippet Browser not filtering with other visuals

Hi, 

I am using the strippets browser and facet key which are both populated from the same data table. However, when I select one of the facets or instances in the facet key, it does not filter the articles I have in the strippets browser. The same applies if I use a Word Cloud, the strippets browser just does not seem to interact. I read that the Score field needs to be populated but I cannot see this anywhere? Does anyone know how to get this working?

Thanks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @clarejohnston10,

Based on my test, the Facet Key custom visual can file the Strippet Browser data fine. In your scenario, please ensure the Strippet Browser is filtered by Facet Key, see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-reports-visual-interactions

Also please ensure you are running the latest Power BI desktop version. Update the Facet Key and Strippet Browser visuals to the latest version as well. 

If the issue persists, please share the pbix file with us. Do remove sensitive data before sharing. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info