Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Stacked bar chart - Incomplete - bug

Hi all, 

On the below link you can find a printscreen of my Power BI reports, where the stacked bar charts (i.e. the red bars) are no longer showing for the full length (like the black header bars). T

Link image upload website (legit, no virus or whatsoever):  https://ibb.co/D5ZWHLS 

he stacked bar is used as some kind of pre-set filters, whereby the underlying amount (of the filter transactions) is then shown in the red bar. In the past I had no problems, as the red bars were effectively showing up in full. 

As of a certain Power BI software update, the issue started occuring when publishing the report, but not in the desktop file. Recently, when updating my desktop version, the issue also occurs in the pbix/desktop file. 

Could someone please help me out? Visually this is really anoying and messing up my reports. 

Thank you very much for your help, 

Kind regards, 
Christoph

Comments
Icey
Community Support

Hi @christophvw ,

Please forgive my ignorance. I am curious how this beautiful visualization was created.🤔

And from which version did you encounter this issue? 

In addition, it would be better if you could share with me a dummy .pbix file with the same issue to test.

Best regards

Icey

Icey
Community Support

Hi @christophvw,

It's hard to say whether it is a bug.

In order not to reduce the impact of this issue on your future use of the report, it is recommended to use these two visualizations: Card or Multi-row card.

workaround.gif

Best regards

Icey