Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sorry, we couldn't find that report

When moving from one workspace to another in Power BI service, a member of the workspace always get this prompt - "Sorry, we couldn't find that report". This does not happen when logged in a admin though.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@bjoshi

How did the member move from one to another workspace, just through the navigation pane in the left side of Power BI Service? Does this issue happen to other members in this group?

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

bjoshi
Resolver I

@v-haibl-msft

Yes, through the navigation pane in the left side of Power BI Service. This happens to any users when they move from one workspace to another for which they are a member.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@bjoshi

I’m not able to repro the same issue as you. I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Best Regards,

Herbert

bjoshi
Resolver I

Hi @v-haibl-msft,

This started happening probably around a month ago. This message pops up for every user except the admin user. Could it be because the users are using a trial version of Power BI Pro. The admin is also using the trial version of Power BI Pro, but the message "Sorry, we couldn't find that report" does not pop for the admin.

Since, I am using trial version of Power BI pro, I (admin) wasn't able to create the Support ticket.

Thanking You,

Binit

bjoshi
Resolver I

Hi @v-haibl-msft, I am posting a video of the error below:

Thanking You,

Binit

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@bjoshi

Could you please provide a fiddler trace to us? You can start the trace before you start the repro steps, and share the saved .saz file to us through online file service like OneDrive.

Best Regards,

Herbert

bjoshi
Resolver I
Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@bjoshi

I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 33654140
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert