cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0

Some users see different view/value in same visualization same report

Dear Friends,

   

I have one report on Power BI Apps, but some users see different values on visualization (in the same report). For example line chart as

I can see and K.Pornchai can see as pic below.

*This Project had deploy RLS

 

User A Show Correctly

NSR01.png

User B show incorrect as below.

I've completely check for user permission ,it's exactly same permission both Dataset and Report Permission also in RLS.

 

NSR2.png

Anyone can help? Please.

Status: Delivered
Comments
Moderator

Hi @Vichian,

 

1. Were User A and B belong to the same RLS role? 

2. Please let User B access the report at the same time as User A, then compare the results. 

 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Visitor

Hi v-qiuyu-msft 

         Thanks for your questions

1. Yes, exactly every things (RLS,dataset,Report permission) are same

2. Just the same result(Try in the same machine by change user log in and different login on different machine in the same time) User B still got the same report.

Moderator

Hi @Vichian,

 

It's a little strange. It's hard to provide further help from forum side. I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

 

Support Ticket.gif

 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered
 
Visitor

Hi v-qiuyu-msft

Thank you for your advice, I've raise a ticket already,

Due to we had implemented a RLS may be that is root cause.

After admin added me to workspace of that report I can see all correct.

But If I become a member of workspace it's will be broke RLS. That's not correct.

 

Moderator

Hi @Vichian,

 

Please collaborate with engineers to investigate the issue.

 

It would be better if you could share the solution here, which will benefit other members who have the same issue. Smiley Happy Thanks. 

 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Visitor

Thanks all for your kindly help and suggestions.

My issue has been resolved after more than 3 weeks reviewed with MS Support Team.

I've found that Some filter value has fixed in visualizations and has been cancelled but user didn't clear filter.

I'm just clear a filter that fixed the value--->> All done.