Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

So far I cannot make the filters to stay without any change

I am about to get crazy with this, I apply the filters in the edit report but when I go to the reading view the filters just disapear and the report shows many other data and not the filtered one. 

I have to click the Reset to default butom to get the report like in the edit view, then when I move to another page and return, the filters are againg disapear, and I have to click again the Reset to default butom to get the filters set in the edit view.

I never change the filters during reading view, I don't know how to make the filters do not get modify and stay always like in the edit view.

Please help.

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I have made a test on this issue. However, I could not reproduce this issue. The filters will not be changed in reading view when I change the filters in edit mode. Please clear the browser cache and check again. If this issue persists, I would suggest you create a support ticket here.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao