Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Snowflake Dataflows cannot refresh on Premium Capacity

Recently, Dataflows began supporting Snowflake data sources ( Snowflake.Databases function).  I am able to successfully build and refresh dataflows connecting to snowflake on a non-premium workspace without issue.  However, when I add the workspace to a premium capacity, the refreshes fail every time with the error shown below.  I am able to create the dataflows on Premium as well, but it's just the refresh that fails.

Dataflow workload is currently enabled on the Premium capacity.  Enhanced compute engine settings ("Optimized", "On") have been tested with the same error result.

Data Gateway is not required, thus not being used.  However, when I view the settings for the dataflow, the Gateway connection is shown as "On" and when it's toggled to off, there is no option to save that setting.  This does not seem to create an issue when Premium is removed.

Error: The field 'OdbcErrors' of the record wasn't found... RootActivityId = xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.Param1 = The field 'OdbcErrors' of the record wasn't found. Request ID: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@brentmav 

I cannot reproduce the issue. You may directly create a support ticket for assistance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @brentmav , you manged to get a solution for this pls ? I am facing the same.

Thanks for your input in advance.

brentmav
Frequent Visitor

Currently have a ticket open with Microsoft Support.  It's being investigated by the engineering team and has been open for about a week.  Will keep you updated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, yes please. I am also creating one, if any update will let you know.

brentmav
Frequent Visitor

@Anonymous , this looks to be fixed now.  Refreshes are completing successfully for me with a couple tests.

Anonymous
Not applicable

good thanks. I'll check at my side.