Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Small multiples issue - tooltip page wrong values

When I create a page Tooltip for Small multiples, the displayed Tooltip values are wrong. Small multiples in the Page Tooltip assume the same value for all entries. The default Tooltip works well.
Test done with line chart, with simple Report Page Tooltip of Sum Year / month / Executive / sales values.

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can confirm this.  Came here to report it myself.

The context of the "small multiples" is not passed to a custom tooltip.  All other filters are still applied as you would expect.

However if I am doing Small multiples by "State" the state filter is not applied to the tool tip and instead I get an aggregate for the entire country.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@fcarvalho 

I tried the latest version of Power BI Desktop and it seems to work fine for me. You may also leave a comment on this Community post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fcarvalho I'm using February 2021, thats the version your using?

Which visual works for you?

The line chart is the one that is causing the issue for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry just saw the link you posted.   I'm on an older version... need to get my company to push the update.

nmfsantos

Hello,

In my case, just Power BI Online is making this error. After I publish the dashboard, the tooltip stopped working. The Power BI Desktop is working well.