cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Multiples Tooltip doesn't show at latest entry

I work with PowerBI 2022 RS. I have added a line chart with small multiples in my report.When I hoover over the line with my mouse, the last marker doesn't show a tooltip with the data. All other markers in the line chart shows the tooltips. 

Is this a known bug?

Best regards,

Saskia de Reus - Bil

Hi @Yoepie,

May I know what are the versions of your RS and Power BI Desktop for RS? I tested in January 2022, but I couldn’t reproduce it. Could you please provide a screenshot to make it more clear for I need to know how you set the marker and how it looks like? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Yoepie,

May I know what are the versions of your RS and Power BI Desktop for RS? I tested in January 2022, but I couldn’t reproduce it. Could you please provide a screenshot to make it more clear for I need to know how you set the marker and how it looks like? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Yoepie

We are at the may 2022 version on RS and PowerBI Desktop for RS.

Yoepie_0-1656055192215.gif

As you can see in the video, when I hoover over with my mouse the first 3 markers shows a tooltip with the data of that marker, but at the last marker, the tooltip doesn't update with the data of the marker. The stripe also doesn't go to the last marker.

Hope this helps. If you need more information, please let me know 🙂

Best regards,

Saskia