Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Slow Dataflow Refresh

Hi Everyone

Is anyone experiencing slow dataflow refreshes? Since this morning, I have a dataflow that is taking very long to refresh. I haven't edited the dataflow for at least a month and it has been working fine up to now.

A simple text-inputed table (4 rows, 2 columns) took 15 minutes to update. Another similar table took 27 minutes to update. Both of these tables are not linked to an external data source and should usually take 30s to refresh. I cancelled the refresh after about 2h30. The dataflow was not even half-way through a refresh that normally takes 20 minutes.

I aborted the second attempt at refreshing the dataflow after about an hour and the first table (text-inputed, 3 rows, 2 columns) had not yet refreshed.

Based on the discussion in this post, It looks like an issue happened in specific region Europe and it has been fixed up to now. If there is still someone has this issue and it's continuous in the case of  simple table structure and not very large data amount, please consider opening support ticket for further help. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same problem with wabi-north-europe-j-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net. I thought I broke something.

JelleBI2609
Regular Visitor

Same problem here, please fix this!

MarkDenHeijer
Frequent Visitor

Same here, Western Europe region (Netherlands). 

MarkDenHeijer_0-1635336214169.png

Whiskeybar
Advocate I

Please ask everyone you  know to vote it up, and if you are a Power Bi Pro user, please create a ticket to power bi (there is a possibility to do so in the powerplatform admin panel- so that this problem is quickly recognised and hopefully resolved!

Victor_Lindgren

I've got an answer from my ticket now, and they have updated https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ with the problem...

Victor_Lindgren_0-1635337563062.png

martin_sperling
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here! All of our customers are getting crazy. Please Microsoft solve this issues asap.

FMP_heyconnect
Regular Visitor

Same here I can not even load the schemes for my data flow...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Being resolved in a couple of hours apparently.  Fingers crossed.

matteoumbri
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Support just called me on Teams, and told me that they expect to have the issue fixed by 6pm (CET).

They also updated the support website with this info: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

gescobarmaya
Frequent Visitor

Seems to be that the issue has been fixed. I´ve completed the refresh of a pair of data flows.