Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicers do not highlight anymore

Hi, 

The selection on horizontal slicers is almost invisible for a few days ! Can you please have a look at this issue ?!

Regards

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah happening with me too. I thought the problem is with Edge browser, but then having same issue on all browsers. 

This is happneing since last week only.

We had a demo with our Vice President today, and it was such an embarresment that we couldnt show what filter is selected! 😞

selection issue.PNG

The image above is actually "Week18" selected, but Power BI portal only shows a black line between W17 and W18!

Could you please look into this ASAP?

ChavdarD

I got the same issue in IE and Chrome. On my desktop client everything looks fine.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@edequier @ChavdarD @Anonymous

Horizontal Slicer is not highlighted in Power BI Service when a value is selected.
This issue has already been reported to Power BI Team: CRI 37361402
The fix should be available this or next week. Till then the workaround would be to disable the background color on the slicer items

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

FirasHachicho

Thanks Herbert ! - i had  to present today and noticed this issue - the temprory fix you fix works just fine ! 

Firas 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

This issue is still occuring.

Has anyone else encountered it?

Regards,

Ioana

matinang

Hi,

I confirm that the issue exists again as of last week, both in Chrome and Edge.

Matina