Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Slicers cannot be selected in Power BI Online

When attempting to choose an item from a Slicer, users are unable to select an item using Google Chrome.  Users have reported that pressing the check box multiple times (in excess of 10) sometimes yields a result.  This functionality works correctly in Power BI Desktop and Microsoft Edge.

Power BI Desktop Version: 2.54.4970.761 64-bit (January 2018)

Power BI Chrome/Edge Version: 13.0.3936.157

Thanks!

Todd

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @tdewittorion,

1. Did the issue happen when users view all reports use Chrome browser? 

2. There is a new Power BI desktop version 2.54.4970.961. Please update desktop and republish report from new desktop. 

3. I have tested with slicer visual List mode in Chrome latest version, we can select slicer values without clicking multiple times. Please update Chrome browser then test again. 

q6.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

tdewittorion
Frequent Visitor

Vicky_Song

1.  Yes

2.  Installed latest version and republished, no change.

3.  Currently running the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10.

Thanks!

Todd

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @tdewittorion,

Would you please share a issued pbix file with us to test on our side? You can upload to your OneDrive and send the link to me in private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

tdewittorion
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft, sorry for the delay.  Sending you the link now.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @tdewittorion,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side with your provided report. I guess the issue might related to your Chrome browser or Power BI service. I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineer look into your real environment. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu