Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicers aren't showing any values

Quite a few slicers throughout a variety of pages in my report stopped displaying any values all of a sudden. I made sure that no relationships were recently changed, and also filters were cleared throughout the report.

The only way to fix this was to simply re-create my page from scratch. Creating a page duplicate keeps this issue.

I think this has been affecting also another issue where an old filter has been persisted through publishing. An old filter that I used weeks ago and published has been persisting despite me saving and publishing WITHOUT the filter.

Anywho, the original issue has got me pretty baffled and frustrated as I don't want to have to worry about slicers not working anymore. I can't identify a pattern to which slicers are affected.

I'd be happy to share my a pbix file with a verified employee and see if this is truly a bug or a user error.

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@kimchizal ,

What is the version of your Power BI Desktop? Please upload your PBIX file to OneDrive and post the shared link of the file here.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info