Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Slicer selection controls hidden when slicer is expanded to top of report canvas

When a slicer is not expanded to the top of the report canvas, you can see both the slicer settings and selection controls, like this:

LastThird_0-1614731903939.png

BUT... when a slicer is moved or expanded up to the top edge of the report canvas, the settings control pops down and sits *on top* of the selection controls, rendering them inaccessible:

LastThird_1-1614732099735.png

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

how to "the settings control pops down and sits *on top* of the selection controls" ? It will be a great help that share your sample pbix file.

on my side, when i move the slicer to the top edge of the report canvas, the visual header will move to the bottom automatically.

5.JPG

and also try to increase the height of slicer visual, that may be the reason for it.

Regards,

Lin

LastThird
Employee

Hi Lin,

I've realized that yes, I can get the behavior you're describing, but that I can also still repro my issue -- just in a more nuanced way than I'd initially realized.

I'm looking into a way to capture screen video of it, so I can show you what it's doing. But in lieu of that, could I reach out to you internally (via Teams), so I can screenshare and just show you directly?

Also -- is this the right channel for bug reports? That is after all what I'm trying to accomplish here 😉.

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi 

you could record a video with the reconstruction steps and share it with us, of course share the sample pbix file with us too.

Regards,

Lin