Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer losing scroll location

I've added a slicer to my report and it functions fine on the desktop when i publish this report the slicer behaves differently to the desktop. 

My slicer is a drop down list with about 80 values.  When selecting a value further down the list the slicer loses its place and scrolls back to the top.  this doesn't occur in the desktop version just when published. Any solutions on how to stop this from scrolling back to the top

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @emilywebber

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 123156130. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @emilywebber

The fix is going to be released by the end of June. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

6mon
Helper II

Any update on this?
Still doesn't work on version 2.70.5494.761 

louis

We have the same annoying bug.

Please address this problem.

Thanks 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I tested in Power BI service, the issue doesn't occur. Please test again on your side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

louis

Hello Qiuyun

Unfortunalety, the bug is still present.

Be careful when testing, the list must be long enough to produce the bug and you must select elements that are far enough in the list.

So information that may help reproduce the bug:

• My list has more than 100 elements.
  • It may content more than one blank.
  • The list is not unique
PeterB80
Regular Visitor

I have experienced this issue of PBI Slicer lists automatically scrolling upwards when making selections many lines down the list consistently working in 2 separate organisations on both desktop and azure versions of the product for >2 years. Please release your fix soonest Microsoft. Thank you. 

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@emilywebber ,

This issue has been fixed currently.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao