Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer json header outline no longer works

Hello,

Have been using the below link as a template to define my slicer settings:

https://github.com/deldersveld/PowerBI-ThemeTemplates/blob/master/Slicer.json

To add a header border outline I have changed "outline": "None", to "outline": "BottomOnly",

This is per the instructions here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-report-themes#enumerations-in-the-j...

drscott_0-1651656883614.png

This has worked for me, however, now my PBI Desktop version is upgraded to April 2022 (v2.104.941.0) the exported theme looks like this:

drscott_1-1651656961112.png

So when I try and import this theme file to another pbix it no longer adds the bottom outline. When I switch the 4 back to "BottomOnly", it still does not work.

I've also tried removing this extra line of code that has appeared when exporting the theme:

drscott_2-1651657114534.png

What's going on here?

Much appreciated.

Hi  , @drscott 

Do you mean to import the json content in the link as a theme file into the April version of Desktop, the bottom outline inside does not take effect, right ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  , @drscott 

Do you mean to import the json content in the link as a theme file into the April version of Desktop, the bottom outline inside does not take effect, right ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

drscott
Regular Visitor

Hello @v-yetao1-msft ,

Thank you for the reply. 

Yes, this is exactly what I mean - the bottom line under the word "Example" in the image below disappears when importing the json file.

drscott_0-1652082439092.png

Martijn1
Frequent Visitor

I'm experiencing the same problem, I cannot get a line on the bottom of the header, despite using "outline": "BottomOnly".

"header": [{
"show": true,
"fontColor": {"solid": {"color": "#091E3F"}},
"background": {"solid": {"color": "#FFFFFF"}},
"textSize": 12,
"bold": true,
"outline": "BottomOnly",
"outlineColor": {"solid": {"color": "#F9B118"}},
"outlineWeight": 2 

Seidakona

For anyone else that finds this its now "outlineStyle": 4 for the bottom line.