Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer format issues in power bi service

Hi Team,

I am setting slicer as a dropdown for month coulmn but its getting changed continuously from dropdown to list on service. seems like a bug because it is not the case for other slicers which has been used in same report. I tried changing the format in service also multiple time but it keeps changing to list. 

Can you please have a look. 

PS_0-1613375786001.png

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous 

I tried the latest version to publish a report and it seems to work fine for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-chuncz-msft 

Thanks. i am using September 2020 version as per my organization standard version policy . 

Does that mean September version having bug? because i am facing the same issue.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous 

Power BI Desktop is updated and released on a monthly basis, incorporating customer feedback and new features. Only the most recent version of Power BI Desktop is supported.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-chuncz-msft Okay.. Thanks.

As per organisation policies we cant use latest version until IT test it.. sadly..

Now, i deleted existing slicers and again placed it. It is working perfectly in same version 🙂