Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer filter failure on Mac OS with Firefox

We are having an issue with the slicer in Firefox on the Mac.  We have a slicer with 200+ entries that is set up for single select and drop down list mode.  When trying to use the slicer with Firefox on a Mac, it looks like this:

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 9.08.15 AM.png

The open pane does not have a scroll bar or react to the touch pad scrolling gesture.  On Windows 10 with Firefox, the slicer works, looking like this:

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 9.00.15 AM.png

With the scroll bar active and the pane taking up much less of the screen.

Is there a work around or fix for this issue?

Steve

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @sckienle ,

What's your Mac version and Firefox browser version? 

Please try to update the Firefox browser to the latest version then test again to see if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

sckienle
Advocate II

MacOS: 10.13.6

Firefox: 65.0

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sckienle Did updating Firefox to the latest version fix your issue? I am having the same problem and updating Firefox didn't fix it for me.

Thankfully Safari works so my team has been using that temporarily.

cohaley
Frequent Visitor

This issue was reported a while ago, but I still am seeing this when users view Power BI reports using Firefox on Mac. I have reproduced the issue on Mac OS 10.13.6 Firefox version 69.0 (64-bit, current latest). The issue appears to have been resolved on Firefox for Windows.

Any update @v-qiuyu-msft  @sckienle @Anonymous ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cohaley As far as I know it's still broken. We are still using Safari.