Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer does not sync on using Button feature

Hi All,

I am using Button feature and have set the action to Bookmarks which opens another report page with a click. Slicers have been used as dropdown and are synced to other reports as well.

When the button is clicked, it opens the page linked, but the slicer on the page linked turns into default type instead of dropdown.

I am facing this issue after April update of desktop and online versions. Can someone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @andriaroylin,

Seems fine in my test. Are there any other details?

Screen_Capture_4_13_2018_2_14_48_PM

Best Regards,

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

zohaib
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Sync Slicer is working properly when we toggle between tab. But after filtering data and use button click to go to pointing page then Sync filter is not working. It is showing default value on pointing page instead of filtered value.

HassanI
Frequent Visitor

Hi Zohaib,

If your button "Action" is a bookmark to a page, then the filters will get set to whatever filters were in place when you created the bookmark when you click the button, overriding any synced slicers.

Go to the bookmarks you have created, right click and try unchecking the "data" option. then try your buttons again.

zohaib
Regular Visitor

Thanks,

Its working

abdul_Kochi
Advocate I

Thank you Hassanl,

This is working when we right click and uncheck Data from Book Mark. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Abdul

rajibshovan
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @HassanI. Your tips helped me also. This post is required to be marked as resolved.