Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer Issue on PowerBI Mobile App

Hello all,

There appears to be a bug on the Mobile app with slicers not displaying all possible values. In our case we have a slicer for "Month" displaying all months a user is able to select, Current (which is a replacement value for January) untill December.
Unfortunately December is not being displayed despite having any filters applied that could hide it, after doing some digging I noticed that updating the font size from 8px to 9px makes December appear as an option. Feels to me that with there is something wrong with the scroll bar/item list in the context of this font/size and the amount of options we are showing.

Below you'll find the results we're seeing on an Android device with fonts set to Segoe UI 8px (bugged) and Segoe UI 9px.

As can obviously be seen, both are identical reports with the exception of the font sizes used. The left hand image clearly has no means of selecting December which prevents us from using the report with this layout.

(Note some aspects of the report were removed for privacy sake).

PBI Bug Font Size 8.jpgPBI Bug Font Size 9.jpg

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

What's your Power BI mobile app version? Based on my test with the Power BI mobile app android version 112878, it's able to scroll down/up to view all values in a drop down slicer when slicer items font size is 8pt and font family is Segoe UI. Please try the same Power BI mobile app version as ours then test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Qiuyun,

I'm using the most recent version from the Google Play Store, namely 219378. As we have no control over what version of the app our users are having installed, could you please check if you can replicate the issue with the above mentioned version?

Thank you.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I didn't have that Power BI mobile app version installed. I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu