Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer Dropdown disapearing and not allowing to select when expanded

After expanding the dropdown slicer the dropdown disappears before selecting any element.

In Power BI Desktop it is working fine but having this issue in Power BI Service.
Please check the video attached for details

Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@SonaliDhotre 

I tried the latest version to publish several reports and all seem to be working fine. 

SonaliDhotre
Advocate I

@v-chuncz-msftThanks for responding.

I am using the latest version : 2.95.804.0 64-bit (July 2021). As I have mensioned earlier It is worlking in power bi desktop but not after publishing in power bi service.

One detail I forgot to mension is I have the Slicer Header on and title of the slicer off if that helps.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@SonaliDhotre 

I cannot reproduce it. You may check Supported browsers and clear cache.

E131916
Regular Visitor

I have an app where some users are experiencing this issue as well. Additionally, I have seen it occur for myself, but then the issue goes away. Today, I had a user show me the issue occurring on Micrsoft Edge and Chrome. However, I do not have the issue occurring on the same page in the same app. I did have the user redownload browsers, do an updates check and restart after installing updates. They still have this same problem. The issue does not occuring in Power BI Desktop, or for most users in Power BI Service. Any other suggestions?

mata_317

I have an organizational account and all my colleagues and myself have the same issue