Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sign in pop up in PowerBI desktop

A few months ago with a desktop update, every time I opened a report (with an azure live connection) it opened 2 different sign in pop up windows which was anoying. But now with the July update it opens 3 different windows. Other people from my company have the same issue.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @JoanaVieira

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 135287115. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

vega
Resolver III

I am having the same issue. I created the issue here. You can close my post and I will follow this one.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

This is a known issue that we are tracking. It is not high priority issue and we expect to have a solution roughly in October - November time frame.

In the meantime, the customer should open the file from a blank report via File -> Open to avoid multiple prompts.

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu

JoanaVieira
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

With the August update there is now one more window poping up plus the filter pane migration window.

Your previous suggestion doesn't really work for me because I usually have to open multiple reports at the same time and that process also takes a long time.

Thanks

Joana