Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Showing sudden Deeps in reports created with Old version - (2.87.1061.0 64-bit (November 2020)

When I Open the Report file which was made Original version(2.87.1061.0 64-bit (November 2020)) from my Current/newer version (2.98.1004.0 64-bit (October 2021), it still showing the deeps(Blue lines)

marvinLee_0-1638463525519.png

I created similar report with my PowerBI with same data , only difference is PoweBI Client version –

My current version is Version: 2.98.1004.0 64-bit (October 2021) and Original report version made was Version: 2.87.1061.0 64-bit (November 2020)

marvinLee_1-1638463525523.png

As you can see , it doesn’t show any sudden deeps(Blue lines) with the same Data, - I think, MS Power BI improved/Bug Fixed with current version

Is there any MS – PowerBI support about if there is any fix for this issues, Patch or things

Or  I just have to re-create the Reports with Newer version of PowerBI - (2.98.1004.0 64-bit (October 2021)

Thanks for your support.

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin