Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sharing Dashboard probem - not able to click on pinned Reports to Navigate

Good morning support team,

We have a problem that when we share a dashoboard  with internal Pro Power BI users from a certain Workspace (not personal) with option set to "Public - Anyone can see what's inside"  - users can see the dashboard tiles with values, however, when they try clicking on the tiles, they can't navigate to respective reports. It's working fine though for me (author) and another user. This is a problem, since we though that people don't have to be Workspace users to consume shared dashboard. 

It seems as most items in the "Shared with Me" causes issues when trying to click through to the reports. 

Secondary issue - after clicking on the automatically sent link (after sharing the dashboard), the users get to the Older style of Power BI interface. It causes the issue with consistency of UI experience. 

Thank you! 

Power BI

Version13.0.1781.234
Activity IDd846cf72-3645-4fe6-02c3-078ff5feb984
TimeFri Jun 30 2017 11:52:12 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Your data is stored inEast US 2 (Virginia)

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@wildmight2017

For the first issue, I cannot repro the same issue on my side. I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Support Ticket.gif

For the second one, I can repro the same issue as you. I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 41565702
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted