I have recently been unable to connect to any new Sharepoint sources in my Power BI reports. The existing connections that I have built continue to work, but any new connections result in the following error:
There are no further details with the error, making troubleshooting difficult. I have attempted using the Sharepoint folder, Web, and Excel Workbook connectors and all result in the same error. I have attempted uninstalling/reinstalling Power BI Desktop as well as clearing my permissions, but nothing has worked. I have also tried recreating the existing Sharepoint connections that I have in my report and they fail (but the existing connections still successfully refresh).
I am using version 2.98.683.0 of Power BI Desktop.