Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sharepoint 2010 not supported as connector?

Please confirm files and folders from sharepoint 2010 are not supported - I was unable to connect them. See more details here:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Unable-to-import-from-sharepoint-folder-and-file-list-stays...

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @szerendipal,

I would suggest you create a support ticket and let support engineer look into your environment. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

szerendipal
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, but the gif you have inserted is no longer up-to-date. If I try to contact support it says I need to be a PRO user for that. However you are offering a free support option:

Képkivágás.PNG

Which I just reported...and you set it to "delivered" and send me to another ticket? This is not really user-friendly...

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @szerendipal,

For your issue, it's better to let support engineer remote to your desktop to investigate the issue. If you can provide below information, then I can try to help you consult the issue internally: 

1. Please record a video to show the issue ( sharepoint on-premises content and data in desktop with the same account). 

2. Before you reproduce the issue, please turn on the Fiddler, save all sessions to .saz file. Upload trace file to your OneDrive or Dropbox, send the shared link to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

szerendipal
Frequent Visitor

Hi, thanks, here is the video. I did not use Fiddler because it is the Power BI Desktop I'm trying to use. Please confirm if you still need it, I will then recreate.