Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shared Dashboard Different Data

I have shared dashboard between Pro users , no RLS or filters on dataset yet shared report has incomplete dataset from original report.  Has anyone experienced this.  I have checked several ties to ensure I am not filtering data or using RLs to limit data points on shared report.  Any suggestions , or similar instances of this problem.   I have tried to republish to content pack , edit existing report but no luck on getting full dataset surfaced.  Thanks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Jmcgrath,

How did you share reports? Via Share a dashboard or content pack? Does shared dashboard display incomplete data or report? If you use the share dashboards feature and the report display incomplete data, please check if you have set the Custom Link for the dashboard tiles.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Jmcgrath
Frequent Visitor

I originally shared reports via content pack but have subsequently shared just the dashboard both instances incomplete data.  I have pinned live page to dashboard and both report and dashboard incomplete.  From what I can tell the customlink has not been set.  It is refreshing on a nightly basis drawing in new data just fine.  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Jmcgrath,

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered