I have built a pbi dashboard using Sharepoint online lists as the datasource. It has been working fine until recently, everytime I try to refresh the data I get the following error:
Before it was SSO and wasnt an issue, my password hasnt changed and I can still log onto sharepoint online using my credentials. If I try and manually sign into my windows account I get the same error. I have checked with IT and my Sharepoint account and credentials are working fine.
If I try and sign into using Microsoft account I get the following error:
A colleague has tried to connect to the same data source and gets the same errors and I have tried connecting to another sharepoint list from a different sharepoint site and that works fine and so I believe the issue to be the connection with this specific sharepoint list. IT have checked and the sharpoint site is working fine technically.