Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SharePoint Online list - Data refresh not working

Hi,

I have built a pbi dashboard using Sharepoint online lists as the datasource. It has been working fine until recently, everytime I try to refresh the data I get the following error:

pbi error 1.jpg

Before it was SSO and wasnt an issue, my password hasnt changed and I can still log onto sharepoint online using my credentials. If I try and manually sign into my windows account I get the same error. I have checked with IT and my Sharepoint account and credentials are working fine.

If I try and sign into using Microsoft account I get the following error:

pbi error 2.JPG

A colleague has tried to connect to the same data source and gets the same errors and I have tried connecting to another sharepoint list from a different sharepoint site and that works fine and so I believe the issue to be the connection with this specific sharepoint list. IT have checked and the sharpoint site is working fine technically. 

Any ideas?

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@HannahM,

Do you customize your sharepoint site URL? Generally, we enter the following URL in SharePoint online ist connector, there is a similar thread for your reference.

https://[tenant].sharepoint.com/sites/Sitename

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info