Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shape Map not Appearing in Published Report

Hello,

I am using the Shape Map and everything is working correctly in Power BI Desktop. Unfortunately, the published version of the report does not show the Shape Map. Also, if I try to edit the published report online, the Shape Map visual is not even on the list of visuals.

Here is my report on Power BI Desktop:

Capture.PNG

And here is my published report, as you can see the shape map is not there and it does not appear in the list of visuals on the right.

Capture2.PNG

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @vega,

1. The shape map is still under preview. It isn't available in the Power BI Service for now.

2. Works fine here. Do you have some special settings? Which browser did you use?

Suggestions:

1. Try with another browser.

2. Clear the history and caches of the browsers and try again.

Shape_Map_not_Appearing_in_Published_Report

Best Regards,

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

vega
Resolver III

It's not the browser. I have tried in on multiple browsers and on multiple computers. I should have mentioned, but I have another report that has the shape map and it works fine with the published version. I wanted to post this bug in case anyone else has experienced this problem or if this was related to the fact that the visual is still in preview.