Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Set up default bookmarks for multiple pages on a report.

I have a dashboard I created that contains multiple visuals from a report that has multiple pages.  I set up a bookmark with a default view so whenever I click on the dashboard tile, it brings me to the report page filtered the way I want it through the bookmark.  However, it doesnt seem like I can do this with the other pages in the report.  Are bookmarks only on the report level and not the page level?  Is it possble to set up a default view for each page of the report?  

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MEEnergy

Would you please clarify the section "I set up a bookmark with a default view so whenever I click on the dashboard tile, it brings me to the report page filtered the way I want it through the bookmark. "? 

Currently bookmark feature is not supported for dashboards, you can see the same idea here: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/31942489-bookmarks-on-bi-service-...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

MEEnergy
Frequent Visitor

I don't think you had read it correctly.  When I click on the dashboard tile, it brings me to the report.  That report has the bookmark and has a default view checked off.  However, that is only for a single page of the report.  How can I have it so I can set a default view for whatever page of the report I am viewing.  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MEEnergy

What's the default view do you mean in "That report has the bookmark and has a default view checked off"? 

If I understand this sentence correctly "How can I have it so I can set a default view for whatever page of the report I am viewing.", it looks like you want to click on each dashboard tile then open corresponding report page with bookmark applied, right? If it is, you can edit the report and view each report page with desired bookmark checked, save the report then pin visuals from each page to a dashboard. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu