Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Service Painfully Slow -- 07/30/2018

Reports are extrememly slow to load. The models refreshed but each page takes nearly a full minute to load or time out while loading the visuals.

Comments
igorabdo
Advocate II

@kcantor I think it's everything ok.

I unistall the gateway, later, I restart my server.

Clean the cache in powerbi.

Install again the gateway and I think that's ok.

I'll test today and tomorrow

AndrewSEA
Advocate II

My PowerBI Desktop Query Editor takes forever as well when making small minor changes.  

wildmight2017
Advocate II

Power BI Service works slowly today. Reports take longer time to load/initialize.

robstewart89
Advocate IV

Service has been really slow all day today (UK). Have heard from others in my office about their reports in App workspaces being slow as well. Couple of error messages appearing as well. See below:

Couldn't load the schema for the database model
Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the server, and try again.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: 901ce104-bcfa-4ca0-9b77-bb8894eabe60
Request ID: 9d9f96a6-ffc9-a5e1-5eb7-92d0bcf02053
Correlation ID: d440f766-0bcc-21d3-c897-dfb1419de189
Time: Tue Aug 28 2018 15:43:27 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time)
Version: 13.0.6430.141
Cluster URI: https://wabi-europe-north-b-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Anonymous
Not applicable

Experiencing a slow down in the Power BI service too (UK)

donquijote
Advocate IV

Same here. North-europe region. Embedded reports with unacceptable slow load behavior, finishing with error in most cases after aprox 2min trying to refresh.

Has there been any conclusion on changes that should be done by the developers or is it 100%, as it seems, coming from the Power BI service & azure ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem for me:

Det oppstod en uventet feil
Det har oppstått en uventet feil. Prøv på nytt senere.
Prøv på nytt senere, eller kontakt kundestøtte. Oppgi følgende detaljer hvis du kontakter kundestøtte.
Aktivitets-ID: 72393ade-56a6-4e35-86f2-afae11371964
Forespørsels-ID: 3f5f5eee-bd32-f2bf-4135-d35848eb548e
Korrelasjons-ID: 5fe29d19-39d1-20ae-ae1c-92267888f0f4
Klokkeslett: Wed Aug 29 2018 13:13:35 GMT+0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
Versjon: 13.0.6517.123
Klynge-URI: https://wabi-europe-north-b-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Service is extreme slow or unavailable during almost all day!

donquijote
Advocate IV

Any updates on this anyone? Here we are still experiencing the issue of very low loading reports. Perhaps a marginal improvement compared to yesterday but still horrible experience for the users.

jjhepp
Frequent Visitor

I know this is an older post but the service is running very slowly for our organization today, Aug 30.

donquijote
Advocate IV

This needs to be addressed right now with the highest priority. Stop adding any new features, bells or whistles if you cannot provide a basic reliabililty. This is going towards game over!