Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Service Painfully Slow -- 07/30/2018

Reports are extrememly slow to load. The models refreshed but each page takes nearly a full minute to load or time out while loading the visuals.

Comments
wanajo38
Kudo Collector

Hi everyone,

I encountered the same problems this week (I am in France). Now it works better but there is still a problem with the version published on the web: it misses all the images of the report and some visuals do not work anymore ... I deleted my report (which works almost perfectly in Power BI Desktop except a particular visual that does not work anymore ...) then I repeated the operation several times, the online versions do not work properly (the reports are hosted on SharePoint).

Best regards

igorabdo
Advocate II

I've the same problem @wanajo38

wanajo38
Kudo Collector

Two problems solved : I needed a paid version for 1 visual (deleted... and replaced). And I delete the report and the data. I changed the name for my report and reupload it in the PowerBI service and now, it works perfectly. I hope it helps.

igorabdo
Advocate II

Hi @wanajo38I tried this, but the problem returned. How is it for you now?

wanajo38
Kudo Collector

Everything runs correctly right now. I deleted data, not just the report. I changed the report's name and I tried again to upload it and it works fine. Good luck !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everything was working for us on Friday but began failing again yesterday. I've been in contact with PowerBI support but so far, no solution or workaround has been offered. Datasets won't refresh and as a result, reports won't load. Very frustrating.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see some solutions for deletinig the reports and / or underlying datasets. That's  not a viable solution for us. No  solution should require us to delete existing reports or datasets.

igorabdo
Advocate II

@AnonymousYou're right. I have many datasets and reports.
Now I'm updating manually.
The support don't know how to fix this.

@wanajo38I tried this, but it did not work

wanajo38
Kudo Collector

Yes, I agree, this is not a viable solution. But it works for me and that was faster than waiting a solution from the support. I hope Microsoft will find a real solution for you guys.

Bpark1994
Helper I