Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Service Painfully Slow -- 07/30/2018

Reports are extrememly slow to load. The models refreshed but each page takes nearly a full minute to load or time out while loading the visuals.

Comments
MEEnergy
Frequent Visitor

Looks like we have to wait for a while until the next update

PBI Issues.PNG

rafafeo
Frequent Visitor

We are facing the same issue. Intermittents issues. South America (Brazil)

Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone who has a working Power BI service or embedded report that IS refreshing--did you do anything to get it to work or has MS simply restored service for you?

MattCalderwood
Responsive Resident

@Anonymous 

I have seen an improvement today - but it isn't 100% back to normal.
I have changed nothing in my reports or data models since the issue began.

jfiorillo
Helper I

Everything worked well yesterday.   Started to get the same issue around 12:00 Eastern Time in the US.  

kcantor
Community Champion

@Anonymous

Mine is working but I did create a ticket with microsoft and received communication for them. I did not, however, speak to an actual person until my service was restored. Perhaps creating a ticket was all that was needed to draw attention. 

Well, that and I created this issue thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback, @kcantor. We have opened several tickets and I've spoken with two people but the result has been: no progress. We are now into the third day with absolutely no way to refresh datasets or render reports for our users.

JFR
Frequent Visitor

We experience the same issues in Denmark... All our reports is very slow! This is very critical for our Corporation, where we rely on Power BI!

How is that possible!!!

MattCalderwood
Responsive Resident

Still getting intermittent issues here in the UK (testing Embedded Reports)

Calls from the browser to fetch the schema intermittently take a long time to complete.
https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/explore/conceptualschema

This blocks the remainder of the report from loading. Subsequent requests for QueryData complete quickly, resulting in metrics in the Azure Portal showing no signs of the slow down.

The same calls are made within the Power BI service report pages. So I assume that the same issue could happen here also.

Slow Calls To ConceptualSchema.JPG

Example above shows the request taking 5.3 Minutes to complete. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue. Reports now take forever to load in service.