Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Service Painfully Slow -- 07/30/2018

Reports are extrememly slow to load. The models refreshed but each page takes nearly a full minute to load or time out while loading the visuals.

Comments
lotussutol
Frequent Visitor

Working fine for me this morning.

Thanks.

eugeneniemand
Frequent Visitor

Same here in the UK even on Premier Tiers. Showing the spinner and saying Almost Done for Nearly 5 minutes now. Teh support pages says all regions are green and power bi is running smoothly. This is obviously incorrect. 

S_M
Helper III
Helper III

It was fine earlier this morning, however the issue seems to have returned as yesterday - the refresh and publish of the model is taking extra ordinarily long (over an hour). 

kcantor
Community Champion

I am not experiencing any issues today. My service is humming right along.

rchern
Regular Visitor

I am still seeing all the same issues.

MattCalderwood
Responsive Resident

Looks like we may have some answers from the Power BI team.

This is taken from their support page: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

"Users in North Europe may see issues loading their reports and delays in the refresh of their models. Engineers are currently mitigating the issue. Next update @07/31/2018 06:00 PDT."

I am guessing that this is why some people are saying that things are ok.

solvisig
Advocate III

I´m experiencing same issue for some users. The service extreamly slow. But for some it is fine.
It can be frustrating during times like end/beggining of month. which is usually the time when I get the complaints from my users.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are still experiencing the problem. Our datasets won't refresh and reports won't ever load. The spinners just spin. Data is in the US. The status page says everything is running smoothly but that's not right. This has been going on for more than 24 hours now.

MateuszBI
Advocate I

Can somebody explein what Status Good mean? What is Degraded, Outage then if reports cannot be opened when status is good?  It is allready 07/31/2018 06:00 PDT and no update so far.

igorabdo
Advocate II

The problem continuos!!